- Eyes closed.
- Breathe slowly, in through your nose and out through your mouth.
- Put your hands in your lap, palms up; back straight, legs crossed.
- Hold your hands out, palms up in front of you.
- Put your attention in your hands. It’s very important that we always know where our attention is. It should be at the top of our head.
- Now wind up your attention along your body to the top of the head
- Tie a knot to keep your attention above your head.
- Now sit and quietly with your attention above your head
Tying Up Your AttentionGuy2013-01-09T13:04:27+11:00