Skip to content
- Eyes closed.
- Breathe slowly, in through your nose and out through your mouth.
- Put your hands in your lap, palms up; back straight, legs crossed.
- Hold your hands out, palms up in front of you.
- Now put a rainbow around your body. Each movement has a different colour.
- This yellow colour looks after my legs, this green colour looks after my tummy, this red colour looks after my heart, this blue colour looks after my neck, this white colour looks after my forehead, this beautiful rainbow colour looks after the top of my whole body.
- The rainbow protects us from all the bad thoughts and feelings by keeping them out.